here I wish to focus on the little things. the little things that are what make it all up. and make it all better, or even good.
making playlists are my favourite activity at the moment.
and organizing the computer.
this is what puts a smile on my face
these days.
I will not be mellow.
I will rather share with me the good things I find on my path.
now I am drinking licorice coffeein-free ecological japanese tea.
one thing you taught me was how to appreciate tea.
but this will not be a blog about us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Men å så fint! Veldig fin blogg og nå skal jeg gå til jobben og se om jeg kan snike meg til en data og lese om momo...!
ástin mín.
gleðin liggur í litlu hlutunum.
í froðunni á soya latte bollanum.
í rigningardropunum á glugganum.
í góðum bíómyndum og fallegum setningum.
þú ert yndið mitt og líf mitt.
ég elska þig
lese mer om momo mente jeg.
Post a Comment