yesterday. since yesterday evening, until now, (today evening) it has had 400 plays.
you can find it and my new myspaceprofile here.
and a talented musician by the name of SuperTroels happened to make a remix.
it is all quite exciting.
it is definetely a little thing I take pleasure in.
and then just for fun I wanted to see if it had been written about.
so I searched for it at hypem
I dont really know how to react to it.
but this is what it said.
"Don’t know what it is about this that gets to me so. There’s not much to the one song called “I Recognized Us” she has posted on her myspace site, but still it is very fascinating and appealing. It’s basically just a beat and then two voices reciting the lyrics. I guess you have to hear for yourself…
myspace.com/disorientedami
Oh, and I made a remix of that one song which you can download for fan-fucking-free right here…"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ja du. Eh. Im very impressed! Du er sinnsykt flink! Skulle man kunne si. Surfa på vågen! Skulle man också kunna säga.
...Þú ert mikíð klár óg frábær!
Eres genial y preciosa!
You are awesome.
Post a Comment