okey, so plans about going home on sunday might have changed a bit.
seeing how sunday is first day of roskilde
and all the norwegian kids are coming here!
I am calling, smsing and mailing with a whole bunch of poeple to try to get a ticket as well..
I want to share these videos with you guys from the fjords where I will spend my summer days:
funny young boys, kragerø
wakeboard, bamble
people jumping out of a plane, jomfruland
and then theres the fact that I had a wonderfully strange dream tonight.
or strangelly wonderful.
I was acting in a movie with johnny depp.
yes, I know. (dream on!)
then we were in his house.
suddenly an alarm went off,
it ment that his locks were open,
he ran out to lock the gates.
and I ran with him.
it was my fault that the gates were open
cant remember why
we mistakenly locked ourselves outside the house
but inside the garden and the gates.
it was the moment before people had noticed and
started gathering around us in a very tiny garden
with paparazziflashing and yelling at him.
it was in this moment
that we knew what was about to happen
that he completely broke down
in my arms
and he started to cry.
I cried too.
but we had to hurry and stop crying because people were just about to come.
we could hear their yelling.
I was holding him,
and he was shaking in my arms.
we cried together.
it was a strange,
but beautiful moment.
it lasted long.
I was holding him, comforting him,
and telling him that everything was going to be allright.
I suggested that we could hide under his house,
in a door, leading to a dark cellar.
he said,
"yes, I know we are going to have to
but I just want to lead a normal life!"
then we crawled down under his house to hide.
waiting for someone inside the house to come rescue us.
then I woke up.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment